NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
-Sponsor/ Promotion Administrator: Includes Buffalo Tactical LLC and Men of Arms (MOA)
-Prize: Will be listed on the giveaway page, along with the promotional period and any specific rules pertaining to the item. (Prize, Giveaway, Promotion)
-Firearm prizes: Unless otherwise indicated, firearms will not be Compliant to states such as but not limited to California. If a winner is chosen from one of these states they will have the offer to “gift” their winning item to a member in a free state (I mean other state). In certain circumstances we may be able to offer a compliant model as an alternate, there will be no cash difference paid to winner if price is different than original item. Firearm will be shipped to the FFL of your choosing, any fee charged by receiving FFL is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner is responsible for contacting receiving FFL and sending current FFL to Men of Arms.
-Class III, SBR, Suppressor, PreBan, etc: These items must be sent to a licensed Class III FFL. Prize does not include transfer fee nor does it include any other fee such as Tax stamp.
-Age requirements for firearms: Must be 18 to enter however if prize is only available to an individual over 21 then the item could possibly be shipped to eligible parent or guardian or gifted to a person of your choosing. At this time they will become the winner and will be required to contact Men of Arms.
Note: If you are denied by ATF or ineligible to own a firearm you automatically forfeit your winnings, you will not be able to pick an alternate person at that time.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ) who are 18 years of age or older (some products not available to persons under 21) also some products may not be able to be sent to certain states, in cases such as these you are able to “gift” your winnings to another person in an eligible state or forfeit the prize completely. Buffalo Tactical LLC, Men of Arms employees are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Buffalo Tactical LLC and its affiliates which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor or Administrator may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: Promotion periods vary and are listed in the specific giveaway
- How to Enter:
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go HERE and purchase one or more products from any of the available options during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY $10 SPENT (not including shipping).
- Within 3 days from the end of the promotion a Men of Arms administrator will randomly select the winner(s). Entries are assigned a number in the order they are received, a number will be chosen using random.org.
- Prizes are listed on the specific promotion page along with odds of winning.
Winner must contact Men of Arms within 10 days of being notified, or all winnings will be forfeited. If Item is a firearm then winner is responsible for locating and contacting FFL that is able to transfer the firearm, if item is SBR/Suppressor FFL must be a Class III dealer. Men of Arms covers cost of shipping to FFL, however they are not responsible for any transfer fees from receiving FFL Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the shipping. Sponsor will not. replace any lost, or broken items.
Winner is responsible for procuring adequate documentation for legal transfer of firearm and must be done in accordance with their state. If winner is Local they can arrange for transfer of prize from Men of Arms at no transfer fee. Prize is only transferable to another body if winner cannot legally accept the item due to local laws, in these cases arrangements will need to be made with Men of Arms to send to alternate party of the winners choosing. If alternate arrangements are not made in 10 days Men of Arms reserves the right to choose an alternate winner. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, in whole or in part, for any destination. Any expenses not specified are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if winner is ineligible winnings are forfeited. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prize(s), are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of the prize, but not limited to, color and caliber. Winner of any firearm prize must be legally allowed to own a firearm. If unable to complete form 4473 or if denied by ATF the prize will be forfeited and returned to Men of Arms. Winner of Suppressor or Shortbarrel rifle are responsible for fees and taxes associated and are not part of the prize. All prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winner of prize agrees that Buffalo Tactical LLC, and any of the Promotion Parties, have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize(s), including but not limited to its quality, condition or function. Arrangements for delivery of prize(s) will be made after winner validation. If a prize is won by a minor (minor based on state law), it will be awarded in the name of the winner’s parent/legal guardian. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes will be awarded only to an address within the United States, firearms must be shipped to an eligible FFL in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners (and/or his/her parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor) will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor or Promotion Administrator for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents/legal guardians if entrants are minors) agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s (and his/her parent’s/legal guardian’s if entrant is a minor) permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants’ names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Michigan located in the county of Eaton for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor or Promotion Administrator, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Sponsor: Men of Arms (MOA) 103 Morrell St, Charlotte, MI 48813
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered by Buffalo Tactical LLC.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners. Manufacturers of the prize offered in this Promotion do not sponsor or endorse this Promotion and are not affiliated with the Sponsor or Promotion Administrator in any way.
Any Item or specification not listed will be dealt with on a case by case basis and will be decided by Men of Arms.